Do I need an international driving license to rent an electric motorbike?

An international driver’s license (IDL) is basically a translation of your driver’s license and is normally valid for one year. The IDL is advised in countries where language could be a barrier. In order to drive in Bali, you are required to have an International driver’s license, the IDL does not replace your original driver’s License so you will always have to bring this along! 

This will be mentioned within the Terms & Conditions.

Powered by Froala Editor